Our commercial program is designed to provide an excellent resource of
top quality Vermont-grown plants at competitive prices. We sell commercial
plant material to local landscapers, interiorscape designers and flower
shops in Vermont, New Hampshire, and New York.
We offer indoor flowering and foliage plants, top-quality seasonal Vermont-grown
crops such as Chrysanthemums, Easter Lilies, flowering bulbs and Poinsettias.
During the spring planting months, we have the best selection of flowering
annuals and annual hanging baskets and our Perennial Farm grows thousands
of varieties of all the right perennials for this zone.
If you’re interested in finding out more about our commercial program,
please call Mark. He can forward a copy of our latest price lists. The paperwork needed to set you up with an account can be found below. We are the largest supplier
in the area of locally grown, top-quality plants at a reasonable price.
Our friendly staff can help make it a great experience to shop at Claussen’s
Greenhouse. We have full service delivery, so the convenience is perfect.
Give us a call.
To Set Up A New Account
In order to set up an account with us, we ask the following:
- All purchases from Claussen's Enterprises must be resold to be eligible for wholesale pricing and tax exemption.
- A tax exempt form must be completed for all eligible VT and NY customers.
- Your initial order must be a minimum of $300.00.
- All forms must be completed in their entirety.
- All forms must be legible.
- No faxed copies will be accepted.
- Please allow us 5 business days to complete your paperwork once we receive it to set up your account.
- Payment options are cash, check, credit card, money order or bank check.
- For the first 6 months AND 8 orders you will be placed on C.O.D.. If you wish to obtain Net terms after the 6 month period has expired and you have placed 8 orders with us, you may contact Teri at (802) 878-2361 to discuss your options.
Wholesale New Customer Package includes the following forms. Please complete and return to Teri Lamphere either in person or mail to her attention at Claussen's Florist & Greenhouse, 187 Main Street, Colchester, VT 05446. Should you have any questions about the paperwork, please feel free to contact Teri at (802) 878-2361 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to qualify as a Wholesale Customer you must be reselling our products either as a Retailer or as a Landscaper. Your first initial order must be a minimum purchase of $300.00.
New Wholesale Customer Letter
Tax Exempt Form
For our New York Customers, please complete the above forms excluding the Vermont Tax Exempt Form and complete the following instead.
NY State Tax Exempt Form
For our New Hampshire Customers, please complete the forms listed above excluding any Tax Forms.
Businesses should complete the following form to open a new account and return to Teri Lamphere either in person or mail to her attention at Claussen's Florist & Greenhouse, 187 Main Street, Colchester, VT 05446. Should you have any questions about the paperwork, please feel free to contact Teri at (802) 878-2361 or via email at email@example.com. Businesses include those who are purchasing our products to decorate their businesses indoors or out.